To identify employees who have separated from the University, Health Sciences, or a Department.
- Coverage limited to the Vice Chancellor Area 3, which includes:
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science
- School of Medicine.
- Not included: Vice Chancellor Area 5, the Medical Center, employees
- Go to http://som.ucsd.edu/portal/mods/reports/separation_f.jsp and log in.
- The application takes a few minutes to load.
- Use the boxes at the top to filter the information. For example, the following filters all people separated from pediatrics in the last month.
- Click Submit to list the information found using your filters.
- You can select new filters and click submit to continue generating reports.
Access to Application
- Portal applications do not run on QA2 because Tomcat 5.0 is not installed.
Request access to Separation Report
- To request access to the Separation Report send the following:
- Your full name, department or organization, and the reason why you are requesting access to the stakeholder
- Developer's page (access restrictions apply)?
Topic revision: r9 - 2010-08-26 - 23:06:15 - DavidLord